I'm dedicated to helping and serving you. My work is securely fixed in connection, a passion of possibilities and a commitment to my clients.
- Coaching seeks to help otherwise healthy individuals explore themselves and their lives and build a stronger vision for what they want out of life. Coaching can be complimentary to therapy but should not be considered a substitute.
- Coaching involves brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making request, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles and questioning.
- Coaching guides people to move from where they are to where they want to be. Coaching looks toward the future, not the past. Coaching is not counseling or therapy, advice giving, mental healthcare or treatment for substance abuse or any addictive behavior.
- Coaching is a professional partnership between the coach and client. Coaching helps individuals uncover their true potential, set and achieve goals for the future, and discover values and passions to achieve excellence, and create a purposeful and meaningful life. Coaching can help create clarity, move an individual to action, and unlock potential. ~ Gary Collins, PhD
- "Coaching is the art and practice of enabling individuals and groups to move from where they are to where they want to be." ~ Gary Collins, PhD